For more than 100 years, Alabama Power has acted as a reliable resource for business and a trusted partner in economic development. They helped lay the foundations for industry in Alabama and continue to explore new technologies and innovations in the name of growing the community.
Some facts about Alabama Power:
- They serve 1.48 million homes, business and industries in Alabama.
- 84,000 miles of power lines deliver energy to customers.
- They have a 99.98% reliability rating of providing uninterrupted electricity.
Alabama Power has the expertise and tools to help your company be even more competitive. Their industrial resources, experience, and knowledge base are available to assist at each step of the development process from site evaluation and project-scope definition to implementation and ongoing support. Solutions and services include:
Building/site identification & due diligence
- Building/site identification & due diligence
- Workforce analysis of comparable industries and occupations by NAICS and SIC codes
- Tax and incentives analysis
- Transportation/supply chain analysis
- Project management